Radio Minorias

Uniendo Culturas/Uniting Cultures

Post Top Ad

lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2026

1000 ORIGINAL HITS - Varios artistas - 1965

 


001. The Hollies - I'm Alive

002. Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas - Trains & boats & planes

003. Manfred Mann - Come Tomorrow

004. The Animals - Bring it on home to me

005. Cher - All I really want to do

006. P.J. Proby - María

007. Gary Lewis & The Playboys - This diamond ring

008. Gerry & The Pacemakers - I'll be there

009. Herman's Hermits - A must to avoid

010. The Toys - A lover's concerto

011. The Beach Boys - California Girls

012. Jewel Akens - The birds and the bees

013. Ken Dodd - Tears

014. Sandie Shaw - Long live love

015. Cilla Black - You've lost that lovin feeling

016. Peter & Gordon - True love ways

017. The Shadows - Mary Anne

018. The Seekers - The carnival is over

019. Jackie Deshannon - What the world needs now is love

020. Jackie Trent - Where are you now

021. Al Martino - Spanish Eyes

022. Matt Monro - Yesterday



No hay comentarios.: