002. Gerry and The Pcemakers - Don't let the sun cath you crying
003. Peter & Gordon - A world without love
004. The Searchers - Needles and pins
005. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - One way love
006. Freddie & The Dreamers - I Understand
007. Fourmost - A little loving
008. Herman's Hermits - I'm into something good
009. The Hollies - Here I go again
010. Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas - Little Children
011. The Swinging Blue Jeans - You're no good
012. Nashville Teens - Tobacco Road
013. The Zombies - She's not there
014. The Honeycombs - Have I the right
015. Manfred Mann - Do wah diddy diddy
016. Sandie Shaw - Always something there to remind me
017. Cilla Black - Anyone who had a heart
018. Gerry and The Pacemakers - Ferry cross the Mersey
019. The Beach Boys - I get around
020. Jan & Dean - The little old lady from Pasadena
021. Del Shannon - Keep Searchin
022. Jay & the Americans - Come a little bit closer


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario