001. Larry Sparks - Gospel Train
002. Alison Krauss & Union Station - Every time you say goodbye
003. The Bluegrass Album Band - Lonesome moonlight waltz
004. The Country Gentilemen - Matierhorn
005. Hazel Dickens - Hills of home
006. Jim & Jesse & The Virginia Boys - Chicken Reel
007. Rhonda Vincent - Lonesome wind blues
008. Red Allen & The Kentuckians - Hello city limits
009. The Johnson Mountain Boys - My better years
010. Emerson & Waldron - Shiloh
011. Ralph stanley & The clinch mountain boys & Tom T. Hall - Rank Stranger
012. Longview - Brighter Mansion
013. J.D. Crowe & The New South - Nashville Blues
014. Claire Lynch - Sweetheart, darlin of mine
015. Tony Rice - I've waited as long as I can
016. Bela Fleck - Crossfire
017. Hazel Dickens - You'll get no more of me
018. The Mccoury Brothers - My sweet love aint around
019. IIIrd Tyme Out - Can't say goodbye
020. Lynn Morris - Mama's Hand
021. Dry Branch Fire Squad - I've lived a lot in my time

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario