Radio Minorias

Uniendo Culturas/Uniting Cultures

Post Top Ad

sábado, 3 de octubre de 2026

1000 ORIGINAL HITS - Varios artistas - 1967

 


001. The Turtles - Happy Together

002. Sandie Shaw - Puppet on a string

003. Scaffold - Thank u very much

004. Johnny Rivers - Baby I need your loving

005. Paul Jones - I've been a bad bad boy

006. Jeff Beck - Hi ho silver lining 

007. Simon Dupree & The Big Sound - Kities

008. Keith West - Excerpt from a teenage opera

009. The Young Idea - With a litle help from my friends

010. Spencer Davis - I'm a man

011. The Foundations - Baby now that I've found you

012. The Cats - Sure he's a cat

013. Tommy James and The Shondells - I think we're alone now

014. The Flowerpor Men - Let's go to San Francisco

015. Vikki Carr - It must be him

016. The Seekers - Georgy Girl

017. The Tremeloes - Silence is golden

018. Rudy Bennet - How can we hang on to a dream

019. Long John Baldry - Let the heartaches begin

020. Bobbie Gentry - Ode to Billie Joe

021. Vince Hill - Edelweiss

022. The Dubliners - Seven drunken nights



No hay comentarios.: