Radio Minorias

Uniendo Culturas/Uniting Cultures

Post Top Ad

miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2026

Zach Brock & Phil Markowitz - Stratus - Dublin - 2025

 


001. The way you look tonight

002. I'm beginning to think you care for me

003. Between the devil an the deep blue sea

004. Everytime

005. Twisted

006. Farmer's Market

007. The time was right

008. Annies's Lament

009. Annies's Blues

010. The Fish

011. Mama

012. I want you to be my baby

013. Only You

014. Cry me a river

015. Gypsy in my soul

016. I love Paris

017. I didn't know about you

018. The lady's in love with you

019. T Ain't what you do

020. Don't let the sun catch you crying

021. Don't worry bout me 

022. I've told every little star

023. Manhattan

024. Please don't talk about me when I'm gone

025. Skylark

No hay comentarios.: