Radio Minorias

Uniendo Culturas/Uniting Cultures

Post Top Ad

sábado, 22 de agosto de 2026

Frank Sinatra - Nine Classic Albums - Vol. 2 - 4CD - DISC 4 - 2013

 


001. Together

002. The song is ended

003. The very thought of you

004. We'll gather lilacs in the spring

005. If I had you

006. Now is the hour

007. The Gypsy

008. Roses of picardy

009. A nightingale sang in berkeley square

010. A garden in the rain

011. London by night

012. We'll meet again

013. I'll folow my secret heart

014. Pennies from heaven

015. Please be kind

016. The tender trap

017. Looking at the world through rose coloed glasses

018. My kind of girl

019. I only have eyes for you

020. Nice work if you can get it

021. Learnin the blues

022. I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter

023. fI won't dance

No hay comentarios.: