Radio Minorias

Uniendo Culturas/Uniting Cultures

Post Top Ad

viernes, 14 de agosto de 2026

Frank Sinatra - Nine Classic Albums - Vol. 2 - 4CD - DISC 3 - 2013

 


001. It might as well be spring

002. Prisioner of love

003. That's All

004. All or nothing at all

005. Yesterdays

006. Goody Goody

007. They can't take that away from me

008. At long last love

009. I'm beginning to see the light

010. Don'cha go away mad

011. I get a kick out of you

012. Tangerine

013. Love is just around the corner

014. Ain't she sweet

015. Serenade in blue

016. I love you

017. Pick yourself up

018. All Alone

019. The girl next door

020. Are you lonesome tonight

021. Charmane

022. What'II I do

023. When I lost you

024. Oh, how I miss you tonight

025. Indiscreet

026. Remember

No hay comentarios.: