Radio Minorias

Uniendo Culturas/Uniting Cultures

Post Top Ad

jueves, 21 de mayo de 2026

Yuki Kajiura - 梶浦由記 - 劇場版 Fate - stay night - 2024

 


Tracklist:


1-1 - And She Came To Me

1-2 - Calm And Quiet Days

1-3 - Cherries Are Falling

1-4 - Calm Days, Passing By

1-5 - Wounded Past

1-6 - Foreboding

1-7 - Open The Curtains

1-8 - The Flower Will Bloom

1-9 - Scar Of The War

1-10 - The Decision To Fight

1-11 - Overpowered

1-12 - In The Maze

1-13 - She Is The Saber

1-14 - And He Vanished

1-15 - His War, My War

1-16 - His War, My War #2

1-17 - Crawling Shadow

1-18 - The Loser Has To Fall

1-19 - She Decides, He Decides

1-20 - Her Sorrow, His Anger

1-21 - Song Of A Tiny Flower

1-22 - Lancer And Assassin

1-23 - Interception

1-24 - Existence Of Shadow

1-25 - What Are You Gonna Do?

1-26 - Into The Battle

1-27 - She Did Not Answer

1-28 - With Or Against

1-29 - Fears And Hopes

1-30 - Now I’m Back

1-31 - For The Butterfly

1-32 - 花の唄


2-1 - Avant-title

2-2 - You Have To Choose Your Future

2-3 - Small Talk, With My Brother

2-4 - In The Passing Train

2-5 - Hurrying To The Library

2-6 - You Shouldn’t Have Come Here All Alone

2-7 - Something I Can Do

2-8 - She Is Her Hero

2-9 - What She Was Hiding

2-10 - The Butterfly Emerge

2-11 - She’s Made Up Her Mind

2-12 - He Still Can’t Choose His Future

2-13 - Let’s Go Home Together

2-14 - I Will Be Her Hero

2-15 - Hat He Has Believed

2-16 - There Is A Crack

2-17 - He Goes, She Goes

2-18 - The Outbreak Of War

2-19 - She Rules The Battlefield

2-20 - Come On, Make Your Move

2-21 - He Comes Back Again And Again

2-22 - What Else, We Can Do?

2-23 - Despair And Hope

2-24 - Petals And Butterfly

2-25 - In A Gentle World

2-26 - My Stomach Is Rumbling!

2-27 - Some Sweet Candies

2-28 - And Another Dinner

2-29 - Spreading Disaster

2-30 - Gloomy Tension

2-31 - Bad Dream, Sad Future

2-32 - An Invitation From The Old Man

2-33 - Can You Save Her?

2-34 - The Song We Once Sang

2-35 - A Tiny Flower In My Dream

2-36 - I Will Face My Fate

2-37 - The Lost Butterfly

2-38 - I Beg You

3-1 - She Is No Longer Here

3-2 - The Butterfly Flutters

3-3 - That Won’t Do

3-4 - In Early Spring

3-5 - What Happiness Is

3-6 - To The Castle

3-7 - You Don’t Have To Act Tough

3-8 - And He Came Back Again

3-9 - Despair Was Pleasure

3-10 - I Kill And I Give Life

3-11 - Why I Fight ~Emiya~ (spring Song 2020 Ver.)

3-12 - Defeat Him And Protect Her

3-13 - We Still Have To Go

3-14 - She Tells About The Holy Grail

3-15 - In The Basement

3-16 - The Tale Of The Holy Grail

3-17 - Soon I Will Come To You

3-18 - I Am All Right

3-19 - Once We Were Here Together

3-20 - The Gatekeeper

3-21 - She Holds The Black Holy Sword

3-22 - The Four Rings

3-23 - She Came To Save You

3-24 - You Were Always Brilliant

3-25 - Her Hatred

3-26 - Memory Of A Card Game

3-27 - Are You Still Telling Me To Live?

3-28 - I’ll Protect You From Everything

3-29 - He Tells About Love

3-30 - Good Or Evil

3-31 - No Way To Back Out~I Ask You, My Foe

3-32 - I Will Show You A Miracle

3-33 - Searching For You

3-34 - Spring Has Come

3-35 - 春はゆく



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Tus comentarios son tomados en cuenta: